Thursday, October 27, 2011

oh hello people of the world, its friday after school, and I am officially at my guardian's place now.


oifhnijaiojqihpAKS,MDSVkjbngjf.

im sitting in their daughters room, which i share with her, on my bed, which is the top bunk of her double bunk bed. yeap..it's gonna be so awkward when i try to get down via the steps and she just stares at my toes..trying to find the step lower down. ahh crap. this weekend is just beginning, and it already sucks. At least no one's pestering me about anything just yet :/ phew. i can't wait to get out tomorrow and go to a library or something, just to study. exams are coming up in about 2 weeks and i'm so not prepared D: the boarding house should have just let us stay in since the yr 12s already were staying in. UGH. iujahfijhehgp.

sucks to be me. );
i'm gonna be omgpopping for awhile to pass away the time.
tooodles.

0 comments:



i love her <3

i love her <3

+~*Pretty times...*~+

+~*Pretty times...*~+
Me,Tara,Hannah

+~*Happy Happy!!*~+

+~*Happy Happy!!*~+
Me,Tara,Manda