Monday, October 24, 2011

long weekend of crap.

I believe it's almost 6 months that I haven't posted something on my blog. not like anyone would read it :P but yeah!


I'm already in term 4, another 6 more weeks and year 11 would be over ):

This weekend is exeat weekend/long weekend/Melbourne Cup Holiday, and that means the boarding house is going to be closed..and I would have to go stay with my guardian..dreading it. Not that they're mean to me or anything, just that i feel so uncomfortable being there..always having to watch myself and the way I act. It really is tiring. I've already been there twice, and it is HORRIBLE.

I really wish I didn't have to go :'(

I'll post when i'm there and dying of boredom, kay?

Kthxbai.

0 comments:



i love her <3

i love her <3

+~*Pretty times...*~+

+~*Pretty times...*~+
Me,Tara,Hannah

+~*Happy Happy!!*~+

+~*Happy Happy!!*~+
Me,Tara,Manda